Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Started off ok.....

Well I started off okay on Tuesday until the evening when I had company who brought chocolate cream pie -- I only had a small piece but it did put me over a little.
For breakfast I had pumpkin protein bars, egg whites, and munched on a pepper.
For lunch I had a big salad with chicken and almonds and a fruit salad. Dinner consisted of a veggie lasagne -- without noodles, used cauliflower (will post recipe later) and the chocolate cream pie.
My totals were 1433 calories, 69 g fat, 144 carbs, 82 g protein. Well, it looks like my protein wasn't quite there again. will have to keep working on that.

I am hoping I didn't ruin this week's progress with that pie. Will have to be extra diligent this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment