Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Why I am here

I lost over 100 pounds a couple years ago. I only had an additional 10-20 pounds to lose in order to be at my goal weight. However, some personal issues came up in my life that hindered my results. I ended up going through a divorce, which was very unpleasant to stay the least. My life was uprooted and my good eating and exercise plan went out the window. I looked to food for comfort and a way to control one thing in my life. Now I am about 25 pounds heavier than before the divorce and I am ashamed that I no longer fit into all the cute clothing in my closet. I have been trying to get back on track, but have been unsuccessful. I am trying to get the right mindset to do this right. As motivation, I am trying to keep myself in check. Please follow me on this journey. I would love to hear from other successful individuals or those who are just starting out on their own weightloss journey. I am willing to assist anyone I can or just be an ear or offer a word of encouragement. For me right now, it is being motivated. I know what I am supposed to do but when confronted with a goodie, I lack the motivation to say no.

On Monday, I will enter my starting stats. Each day I will enter my food intake and any exercise I performed that day. I will try to include nutrient counts each day for what I eat. I plan to weekly enter my weight to keep track of how things are going. When I learn things along the way, I will post them here as well as any recipes or tips that I have.

For now, I am going to take the weekend in order to geared up for my new program on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment