Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

gym

Well, I am going to the gym again. The first day back was quite brutal. It has gotten better though. My plan was to train for a 5K but I don't know if I am runner material. I am going to stick with my goal, but I don't know if I enjoy it yet. I cut my time on the treadmill to only half an hour last time I went because it got boring. So I went and worked on the weight machines since I enjoy that more. I did not get up early this morning to work out (Mondays are always hard to wake up early), so after work I plan on going to the gym. I am going to skip the treadmill tonight and just work on weights. I know I can motivate myself for that, but not for the running/walking on the treadmill. And right now, as long as I can stay motivated to do some sort of exercise, I am okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment